28 Global Drive, Greenville, SC 29607
If you are new to the area… Welcome to Greenville, South Carolina! Forbes Magazine has called Greenville the best city for jobs in the U.S., one of the best cities for young adults, one of the best downtown areas, and one of America’s top engineering hubs. The population has grown by 25% in the past decade to nearly half a million people. With hundreds of international companies and the highest foreign investment rate per capita in the country, its no surprise that FDI Magazine named Greenville the number one city for foreign investment.
Greenville has amazing restaurants and bars, theaters, museums, sports teams, annual festivals, farmer’s markets, live music, and so much more. In Greenville, you get the amenities and luxuries of big city life without being in a big city. Check out our blog to learn more about what’s going on at CORE Languages.
Current and Upcoming Classes and Events in Greenville (DIRECTIONS HERE)
Call Us: 888-319-2673
Find out more about the current classes we are offering by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Greenville German Language Meetup Group (These events are ongoing and are displayed on the Meetup page)
- Book Club/American Literature: Read and examine short stories and explore interesting cultural, social, and literary concepts in the US. Class includes reading, discussion, writing, and vocabulary development
- Business English: Focused on the language associated with customer service, team building, job satisfaction, building relationships, negotiating, giving presentations, and more
- American Slang: Learn to speak the way Americans really speak, using idioms, abbreviations, phrasal verbs, proverbs, and more
- Writing Workshops: Improve grammar and vocabulary through guided writing practice
- Lunch Chat: Casual conversation class meets once a week to discuss topics related to travel or life in the US, American history, significant holidays, and more
- Potluck Lunch: Features international dishes made by teachers and students and discussion of the cultural significance of the food, the cooking process, the ingredients, etc.
- Living in America: Conversation class covering all topics of American daily life. Best and worst places to vacation, parenting and schools, cars and driving, politics, race relations, history, food, music, geography and much more!
- Pronunciation and Accent Reduction: Specialized instruction geared at perfecting American English pronunciation skills
- Grammar Camp: Intensive course emphasizing correct language usage
Private English and Foreign Language Classes:
- Private classes are held in our office classroom or a location of your choosing. We can provide beginner to advanced level instruction. Call to schedule your class today.
If you are new to the Greenville, SC area, you should keep up to date with upcoming events, activity clubs and more though our blog posts. Below are some of our favorites: