Foreign language instruction is among our most highly requested services—and for good reason! Understanding those you work and interact with is critical for conducting international business, and there are tremendous professional benefits to learning a foreign language.
CORE’s foreign language classes are led by certified, experienced language instructors and are designed to develop effective speaking, reading, and communication skills in your target language. We offer private, small group, and online language classes, as well as options to specialize in business, technical, or conversational topic areas.
The list below reflects our programs for corporate affiliates. If you are looking for information on our independent language classes, visit this page to see our general public offerings!
Group Language Classes
- Group language training is suggested for beginning level language students.
- We recommend two classes per week, with 1.5 hours of language training and practice in each session
- Classes run in three or six month sessions (equivalent to two or four semesters annually)
- Learning materials, including syllabus, textbooks, and supplementary resources, are provided by CORE Languages
Private Language Classes
- Private language training is recommended for advanced level students who are capable of working at a more demanding pace or who want to move according to a highly personalized schedule
- We advise private lessons for continuing education students and for expatriate children requiring school-based language support
- Private language training sessions hone in on an individual’s goals and educational needs
- We offer video classes for students whose schedules make traveling to our onsite classrooms challenging
- Sessions are customized on an individual basis