Providing thorough and supportive destination services has been an integral part of CORE’s mission since our founding. We recognize how important—and reassuring—it can be for relocating employees and their families to have the support of a team focused on their wellbeing, comfort, and successful settling into their new country throughout the expatriation process.
CORE utilizes an in-house team of experienced, compassionate destination services managers and the local expertise of an expansive network of consultants. We work with your family to customize a destination services package that meets your needs, contributes to each member of your family having a positive transition experience, and ensures that relocating employees become productive faster in their new location.
The CORE Languages’ U.S. Destination Services standard offering includes:
- Relocation program
- Customized guide to daily living in your new city
- Area orientation
- Home finding
- School assistance
- Settling-in services
- Look and See visit
- Explore your future neighborhood
- Search for apartments, condominiums, or single-family houses
- Visit local schools
- Academic Subject Tutoring (select CORE locations)
- One-on-one tutoring service is available across subject areas (including mathematics, science, literature and composition, and social studies) for students during their adjustment to a new school system.
- In addition to tutoring services in the target language, CORE can arrange for tutoring services in your native language to prepare your student for a transition back to your home country.