“Language Bites” Webinar Series
- How long is a “Language Bite”?
Each Bite is a total of 30 minutes and consists of about 20 minutes of instruction, and 10 minutes of Q&A.
- How much does one bite cost?
A standard bite is $8.99 per student/registration. One registration is valid for one student and one session only.
- Do I get to interact with the instructor during class?
Language bites are lecture-style presentations. The instructor cannot hear you, but throughout the class you can type and submit questions, which will be addressed in the last 10 minutes of the class.
- What is included in the price?
The registration fee of $8.99 includes one 30-minute “Language Bite”, a downloadable PDF with instructions, vocabulary and exercises, as well as the video download of the class upon its completion.
- What if I get disconnected during class? Do I get a refund?
The registration fee is non-refundable. Should you get disconnected during class, or should you be unable to attend, but have already registered, you can still download the PDF and video recording of the lesson after its completion.
- Does CORE Languages offer Language Bites in multiple languages?
Language Bites can be offered in any language. Check frequently for upcoming Bites. If you would like to see a specific topic, send us an email and let us know!
- What are the system requirements to attend a Language Bite?
Check out the requirements, and other tech-related questions here.
- Can I join a Language Bite from my tablet or phone?
Language Bites can be accessed from any mobile device. Make sure you test your audio and firewall setting beforehand. CORE Languages does not take responsibility for registrants missing the class for any reason.
- Can I reschedule if I know I can’t make it?
Once you have registered for a webinar, you are locked in. You will still be able to download the material and video, but if you wish to attend on a different day, you will need to re-register.
- Will I get a certificate of attendance?
Attendees will receive a certificate of attendance 2 hours after completion of the Language Bite. Absentees will not receive a certificate.
- What is the enrollment window for each Language Bite?
There is no official closing of enrollment for any scheduled Language Bite. You can still enroll a few minutes beforehand. If the class has already started, it is at your own discretion whether you still wish to join, or enroll for a later date.
- Can I attend a Language Bite from work?
Please make sure you check your firewall settings at work. CORE Languages does not take responsibility for registrants missing the class for any reason.