Interpreter services are available to CORE Languages premier clients as an add-on to a corporate package. To request independent interpreter services outside an existing contract, please contact us for availability.
Qualified and professional on-site interpreters are essential in international business, where there is simply no room for misunderstandings. It is critical for companies to be prepared for opportunities to use interpreter services no matter how small the assignment or meeting. Interpreters serve in a wide variety of environments and situations, including during business meetings, teleconferences, and legal negotiations; in the early stages of relocation assignments; and at special events such as political or social gatherings where significant populations of foreign language speakers may be present.
CORE offers corporate interpreter services as an add-on to any contract, and occasionally can arrange interpreter services for individuals who may have personal needs for interpreters or who are new to the United States. CORE Languages meets the necessary requirements to be an approved interpreter services vendor for both government and military agencies.
- Corporate meetings and functions
- Project management: meetings and business trips
- Consultations and management meetings
- Trade show representation
- Government and military relations
- Legal court appearances and/or hearings
- Teleconference and Skype calls
- Personal needs: doctor appointments, hospital admittance, real estate meetings, etc.
Questions We Will Ask You
- When will you need an interpreter (ex. date, time of day)?
- What is the type of interpretation (ex. simultaneous or consecutive)?
- What language will be communicated (ex. Spanish, German, Mandarin Chinese…)?
- What topics will be discussed (ex. worker’s comp, medical injury, business presentation)?
- Where will the interpretation take place (ex. address or location)?