CORE’s foreign language courses are led by certified, experienced language instructors and are designed to develop effective speaking, reading, and communication skills in your target language. We offer on-site instruction for both private and small group courses. Specializations in business, technical, or conversational topic areas are available upon request.
Group Language Courses
- Group language training is suggested for introductory or early stage language students.
- Our standard package consists of two classes per week, with 1.5 hours of language training and practice in each session
- Courses run in three or six month sessions (equivalent to two or four semesters annually)
- Learning materials, including syllabus, textbooks, and supplementary resources, are provided by CORE Languages
Private Language Courses
- Private language training is recommended for advanced level students who are capable of working at a more demanding pace or who want to move according to a highly personalized schedule or curriculum
- We advise private lessons for continuing education students and for expatriate families
- Private language training sessions hone in on an individual’s goals and educational needs
- We offer video classes for students whose schedules make traveling to our onsite classrooms challenging
- Sessions are customized on an individual basis
CORE Languages also maintains a national network of highly experienced foreign language instructors who are qualified to provide classes and other language services in over 30 world languages upon request. If you are looking to establish a language training program in a language not listed here, please contact us directly — our team can facilitate your connection with a skilled instructor in any language in which you will be conducting business.