Intercultural training provides the introduction to the norms, traditions, and etiquette of a foreign culture that is crucial to success in global business. CORE Languages’ intercultural training programs help employees and their families conduct themselves respectfully and confidently in cross-cultural settings, which in turn helps businesses thrive. Clients often choose to bundle intercultural training with language training programs to maximize international competencies.
CORE’s intercultural training offerings are proven to support corporate functioning by contributing to long-term employee retention; enhanced experiences when expatriating or working with international clients; and higher yield rates when expanding services to a new target population. For employees and their families relocating to a new community, intercultural training reduces the anxiety and cultural shock that is common for expatriates, and provides them with an opportunity to have their questions and concerns addressed.
Our intercultural training programs are designed to support:
- Businesses pursuing global expansion or site-specific international projects
- Executives and high-performing employees conducting international business or expatriating to another country
- Accompanying family members of expatriating employees who are relocating to, or returning from, a host country
Intercultural training options include:
- Private classes (one-on-one instruction)
- Small group or family classes
- Supplemental programs for children
- Comprehensive or focused format: clients can choose to emphasize specific regions, subcultures, or topic areas in their intercultural training program
CORE offers intensive intercultural training options for any cultural pairing upon request. Our most popular multicultural training pairs include American and German, Hispanic/Latino, or Japanese cultures.
Intercultural training sessions often go hand in hand with foreign language training related to the target culture, and all CORE Languages business solutions are highly customizable to meet your organization’s needs and goals. To request a custom quote for intercultural training, please submit the form below.