Multicultural training provides the necessary introduction to the norms, traditions, and etiquette of a foreign culture that is crucial to success in the global business community. CORE Languages offers multicultural training programs that can help your employees and their families conduct themselves respectfully and confidently and, in turn, help your business thrive in cross-cultural settings.
Our multicultural training tools are proven to support corporate functioning by contributing to long-term employee retention; enhanced experiences when expatriating or working with international clients; and higher yield rates when expanding services to a new target population. For employees and their families relocating to a new community, multicultural training reduces the anxiety and cultural shock that is common for expatriates, and provides them with an opportunity to have their questions and concerns addressed.
CORE Languages’ multicultural training programs are designed to support:
- Businesses pursuing global expansion or site-specific international projects
- Executives and high-performing employees conducting international business or expatriating to another country
- Accompanying family members of expatriating employees who are relocating to, or returning from, a host country
Multicultural training options:
- Private classes (one-on-one instruction)
- Small group or family classes
- Supplemental programs for children
- Comprehensive or focused format: clients can choose to emphasize specific regions, subcultures, or topic areas in their multicultural training program
CORE offers intensive multicultural training options for any cultural pairing upon request. Our most popular multicultural training pairs include American and German, Japanese, or Spanish/Latino cultures.
Multicultural training sessions often go hand in hand with foreign language training related to the target culture, and all CORE Languages business solutions are highly customization to meet your organization’s needs and goals.