The CORE team is thrilled to launch our first series of online language courses this week! Registration is now open – Now available in our 5 and 10 hourly packages
Spanish A101 will be taught by a CORE certified, live instructor — all in real time, and entirely online through our e-learning platform. This is an introductory course, the first of three in our A-level series, and no background in Spanish is required to enroll.
Here’s what you’ll get from the Spanish A101 learning experience with CORE Languages Online:
- 20 hours of instruction covering 10+ essential topic areas
- 13 weekly classes—an introductory 2-hour session and 12 subsequent 1.5 hour classes, each of which will be made up of an hour of instruction and an additional half-hour of guided concept review, conversation practice, and ample time for questions
- A maximum of 10 students to allow for individualized attention
- Access to the CORE Community Forums for online students, which offer grammar tools and cultural content plus an opportunity to engage with fellow learners
- Upon completion of the course, a custom-made downloadable vocabulary guide built just for you by your CORE Instructor with useful words and phrases catered to your interests, career, or personal activities
- Student discounts toward your next online course with CORE, be it Spanish A102 immediately following the conclusion of this session, or one of our forthcoming programs in German, Mandarin, or ESL!
Learn more about the course and register here to reserve your spot! Have questions? We’re happy to answer them—send a message to Michelle from the CORE team and you’ll get a response in less than 24 hours.